Present your information and services at the Living Well in WA Festival 3-5 June at Perth Convention Exhibition Centre.
Your seminar/workshop/talk/session will be promoted to 1000’s of people in WA who are specifically interested in sustainable health and wellness through our media and marketing campaign. This is a valuable opportunity to present your services and programs to a targeted audience at a professional forum. Generate new clients and build your list. You will be introduced by our professional MC and provided with a stage, screen, data projector and microphone – (lapel handheld or headset).
• Speaker profile featured on the Living Well in WA website with your image and contact details, bio and links back to your website and Facebook page
• Your talk/seminar/workshop included in the digital and printed program
• Your Speaker profile also includes your videos/ books/products/ courses/services.
• Your seminar/workshop promoted in the E newsletter sent to 8000 + recipients
• Inclusion of your seminar/workshop in Facebook posts shared with our 6500+ Facebook followers, affiliate partners’ social media with a reach of 50,000 + Speaker Options
• 20 minute talk or demo at the speakers’ café – Seating up to 75 people or on the mainstage – Seating up to 100 people • 20 minute talk/demo/performance on the Main Stage seating 100 people
• 45/50 minute Keynote Seminar or Workshop in the Keynote Speakers Theatre Seating 120 peopleA place on a Discussion Panel on the main stage
• 45 minute experiential meditation/yoga session in sound proofed room seating up to 50 people.